Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Thẩm định - Giám thẩm định - Quản lý chất lượng :
We are looking for a QA/QC Manager for a big company as detail:
- Compliance with company regulations.
- Comply with the companys ISO system related to work.
- Check and answer emails at least 2 times a day.
- Assigning tasks to employees in shifts.
- Coordinate with internal parts for calibration.
- Track and keep a record of all QC equipment and tool lists, list of checked furniture.
- Monitor the external calibration situation and update the list.
- Perform daily checks on the accuracy of the main instruments and measuring devices in the QC room.
- Setting up, reviewing and discussing with Scheduled Quality Management & Monitoring for maintenance and storage for equipment or measuring instruments.
- Set up the overall sample inspection report in the process and final inspection for each activity of the new section.
- Check carefully any parts.
- Responsible for checking the first article of new parts.
- Experience in using any quality testing method
- Must be able to program on CMM automatically when needed.
- Conduct daily training if new drawings are introduced.
- Provide training for QC inspectors on inspection methods.
- Discuss with relevant departments to take measures to remedy the problem.
- Report to Quality Management if there are any problems
- Ensure accuracy and clarity in documents, quality records and reports of QC department.
- Participate in MRB meeting related to quality issues or introduce new products.
- Attend management meetings.
- Perform other tasks assigned by superiors.