Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
Department: Human Resources
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Report to: Senior Recruitment Manager
Number Subordinates: n/a
* Job Summary
The Job holder is responsible for a full cycle of recruitment process from entry-level to mid-manager levels across Vietnam. He/she is also in-charged of planning and implementing all recruitment activities (via employer branding, job fairs…) to maximize potential candidate pools.
* Key Accountabilities
1. Hiring & Selection:
• Identify and build candidate database from various sources (Jobsite, internal referral, networking, social media, own database, university…) to attract talents.
• Take responsible for full cycle of recruitment process of all assigned open vacancies from selection, hiring, on-boarding process.
• Keep track recruitment metric (time to hire, quality of hire & cost per hire) and also ensure it is compliant with Company Policy.
• Work closely with Hiring Managers to understand job requirements to ensure qualification match, culture fit and compatibility as well as fulfill business needs.
• Propose proper actions and solutions for recruitment needs. Maintain rapport with potential candidates and relevant stakeholders…
• Support new hires all information, guidance to ensure they have good supports to accomplish their goals during probation time.
• Take ownership and effectively deliver your assigned tasks as per set KPIs. Keep LM/HMs updated the hiring progress on regular basis.
• Ensure all required reports (Employees’ Master File, Open vacancy tracker, Internal Referral report and Referees’ list …)..
• Take ownership of “hiring process” on myHR (Workday) for all new hires.
• Act as Key contact point of Recruitment team when Team Head’s away.
2. Employer Branding & others:
• Build database for the company succession plan
• Plan, propose action plan for Employer Branding activities per year (attend Job fairs/events or other student engagement activities).
• Support other HR projects and administrative duties as required Line Manager
• Frequently update the required reports (Open vacancy tracker, Org chart of all departments if changed
• Take responsibilities for internal job posting and jobsites
• Other ad-hoc tasks are assigned from LM from time to time.