- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Hành chính - Văn phòng
Y tế - Dược
Việc làm bán hàng
Mô tả công việc
• Developing growth strategies and plans
• Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
• Increasing client base
• Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
• Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
• Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
• Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
• Engages in informed discussions about products with customers – knowing when/how to seek and provide additional information
• Within institutional accounts, acts as primary point of contact for customer, meets with key customers/personnel to understand practice structure, business model, key influencers (IDS, AMC, DOC, VAs, DOD, IH) /network structure, customer needs and identifies business opportunities.
• Demonstrates a focus on better health outcomes (considers the Health Care Plan & patient experience).
• Maintains current understanding of Institutional and practice structure, business model, key influencers/ network structure and makes information available to relevant stakeholders.
• Engages in all job responsibilities and activities with the highest standards of ethics and integrity, with particular emphasis on compliance with all relevant laws, policies and regulations.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Business or Hospitality University background
• Minimum 2 years of business development. Experience in hospitality industry is preferred
• Fluent in English is preferred
• Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and ability to work independently;
• Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
• Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
• Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
• Business focused
• Positive attitude
• Availability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Salary: discuss details at interview. Income minimum 700 USD plus bonus.
- Statutory benefits according to Vietnamese labor law (SU,HI,UI)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment