Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Môi trường - Xử lý chất thải :
• Ensuring the workplace is safe and staff is adequately protected from injury by risk assessing all activities, monitoring the general work environment (layout, noise, dust, lighting, etc.), verifying buildings and machinery are safe to operate, products and substances are safely handled, and recommend safety features in new processes and products.
• Manage change effectively by evaluating plans for new equipment and machines to assure that it is safe to operate and safety levels are maintained.
• Investigate accidents (hazards, near misses, unsafe conditions, property damage, injuries) to determine the root cause and how to keep prevent these from happening again.
• Observing compliance of all staff wearing the correct PPEs and raising the awareness on safety by providing training to employees and educating them through safety campaigns of classes, so to ensure activities are safely executed, substances are safely handled and higher risk activities are executed in a controlled way.
• Ensuring site meets fire safety regulations and NFPA and GRC requirements by analysing the design of buildings and the items in them to ensure the relevant engineering system in place.
• Support organisation in environmental compliance and ensuring operations meets environmental permit requirements. At set intervals perform checks or audits to verify compliance to agreed Global SERE standards, policies and legal requirements.
• Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers, leader and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
• Adhere regularly SERE & SIM meetings.
• Deploy, assist in administering and maintaining compliance programs such as safety program: 5S, electrical safety, working at height and fall protection program, LOTO, confined space, machine guarding, hot work.
• Perform facility SERE Inspections.
• Perform other work -related tasks as required as assigned