Lưu công việc
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Mô tả công việc
Division/Department: Product Development
Reporting to: Product Development Manager
Facilitate and coordinate the development of new products. Work with Design and HQ Development for the interpretation of designs to ensure samples meet design intent. Reviews boards for construction, costing and quality. Creates tech packs, ensuring that all details are commercially viable with the factories and are the most cost effective. Ensure all Projects meet Development Calendar Milestones on time and that the Project is Buy Ready on time.
1. Ensure products meet all standard requirements and make sure all of certification, documentations to follow the process correctly and put in system in orders.
2. Prepare and maintain an accurately updated Specification Info for every product.
3. Serve as a pro-active communication conduit between the Factory and Wolverine HQ and other Asian Departments throughout the development process.
4. Accountable for the timeliness of the proto critiques, accuracy of the specification pack and eventually the accuracy of the sales sample and production tech packs.
5. Create documented critiques of each prototype against its agreed product specification, tracking all comments, changes and specifications during the Development Process.
6. Eliminate errors and delays by proactively communicating with contractors, Sourcing team, material suppliers and bottom suppliers during the entire development process.
7. Follow up with sample request including request form Brands in USA and any other licensee.
8. Execute PDM / PLM Implementation, partners with contractor to maintain an accurate BOM.
9. Work with costing team and provided any solutions to help prices, negotiations and achieve the margins or hit the targets.
10. Color swatch and spec approval for Quality Assurance purpose.
11. Help mentor PD and PLM Assistants, and work closely with other associates, to build Teamwork and grow Skill Sets.
12. Performs duties consistent with the company’s goals and policies;
13. Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
• University Degree, at least 4 ~ 6 years’ experience for shoes business.
• Have a strong knowledge of the shoes making process.
• Understands development procedures, development calendars, and all the sampling stages.
• Able to read product detail, shoe proportions, aesthetics & materials, patterns, outsoles, last design to execute sample development.
• Understand costing, fit & comfort process, knowledge of materials and quality
• Self-motivated and results driven, good planning & organization skill, communication and team work
• Strong English Skills in Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.
• Computer Literate (Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Excel, etc.).
• Ability to work in Fast and Quickly Changing Work Environment.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary
- Obligatory SHUI insurance as required by Vietnam government and commercial insurance
- 15 annual leave days per year and 1 day off for Christmas Holiday
Giới thiệu về công ty
Wolverine Vietnam Llc
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ : 16F, 29 Le Duan, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Wolverine Vietnam Llc
Quy mô công ty : Đang cập nhật
Our History The story of a company that was founded on the simple desire to create good products for good people, whose own footprint can be found in approximately 200 countries and territories throughout the world. Career opportunity: Our vision at Wolverine Worldwide is “to build a family of the most admired performance and lifestyle brands on earth.” In order to succeed with this vision, we have to be relentless in our pursuit of innovative ideas and products. We believe that success doesn’t just happen. It is a direct result of people with common goals working together to achieve that success. People with passion. People with drive. It is no wonder, then, that we seek out the most talented individuals in our industry, attracting those with a passion for what they do and desire to achieve great things. Each a professional who mirrors our values of hard work and commitment while adding their own uniqueness to the many brands of our company. To work at Wolverine Worldwide is to be part of our family. Each member contributing his or her unique skills to help drive the company forward, through innovation and growth. We invite you to step into our shoes, get to know our family and review our open positions. If the shoe fits, we hope you take the next step into a new career with Wolverine Worldwide today!