Mô tả công việc
- Directly supervise employees in a production site. (100 operators)
- Monitor work, alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions, controls load factors and flow of work to ensure maximum use of available capacity and effective use of labor, tools and equipment.
- Design and implement operations improvement strategies for safety, cost, quality, training, inventory, and services.
- Analyze and draw information for daily operational needs and improvement for the team.
- Provide prompt problem solving for key issues.
- Responsible for key operational measures within business unit (service, quality, productivity, cost, safety)
- Collaborate with other functional areas to resolve problems and develop improved manufacturing processes. Make efforts to reduce manufacturing waste and process complexity.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field.
- 3+ years Operational experience with production team leader experience preferred.
- Good understanding of production control, quality system, automation, Wip, kanban ...
- Skilled in analyzing and drawing information for daily operational needs and improvement for the team.
- Skilled in scheduling and planning, budgeting and control. Knowledge of systems.
- Skilled in designing and implementing operation improvement strategies for safety, cost, quality, training, inventory and services.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- International working environment
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 14 day annual leaves