SO SÁNH LƯƠNG Nộp hồ sơ
Chức vụ:Nhân viên
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:0 ứng viên
Điện - Điện tử
Cơ khí - Chế tạo
Mô tả công việc
ABB is a global leader in industrial technology. Established in Vietnam in 1993, ABB recently has around 900 employees working in three regions across the country to ensure nationwide presence of the ABB brand. The Head Office and Transformer Factories are in Hanoi, High Voltage and Medium Voltage Power Product factories are in Bac Ninh, other branch offices are in Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City.
ABB’s Power Grid division delivers products, systems, services and software solutions. The products mainly include high voltage products, transformers, grid system and grid automation. The major customers are power value chain serving utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure.
ABB Vietnam currently has an opportunity for a Senior Project Engineer for PG division who will be responsible to design authority for an engineering discipline with medium complexity and complete assignments on multiple projects of moderate size or portions of major projects, cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements. This position will be based in Hanoi or Hochiminh and your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate engineering discipline across several projects, provide technical support for testing, installation and commissioning activities.
- Design and conducts experiments, analyze and interprets data.
- Prepare complete project documents in one’s area of responsibility. Serve as a specialist in application of advanced concepts and methods.
- Assist in preparing proposal/presentation of engineering projects/programs (provision of bills of materials, estimated engineering hours, etc).
support Contract Managers in issuing claims (new/change in scope of work, cost impact, time impact, risk quantifications etc.)
- Provide cost effective quality solutions as per customer requirement and deliver within budget and contract.
- Ensure adherence to safety standards and mitigation of potential risks.
- Create work plan and cost estimate in one’s area of responsibility.
- Review and approve scope, budget and schedule of assignments and ensure quality deliverables on time and within targeted cost.
- Improve effectiveness of work plan in collaboration with other functions.
- Complete risk and opportunity assessments and ensure implementation of resulting actions in one’s area of responsibility.
- Report any contract/quality/program/cost issues to management along with recommendations for resolution.
- Interact with customers, officials, contractors and others.
- Attend projects meetings and present specific aspects of engineering assignments
- Collaborate with the supply chain function to ensure that technical requirements for equipment or services are communicated and agreed to with potential suppliers.
- Provide technical evaluation of supplier proposals and accept as fit for purpose supplied equipment or services.
- Maintain network of engineering professionals and shares engineering best practices across different projects and disciplines.
- Develop, select and apply standard techniques, procedures and tools.
- Ensure that engineering activities comply with required safety regulations and contractual requirements.
- Report processes and tools inefficiencies and suggest ideas for improvements.
- Coach, provide support and technical advice to colleagues assign tasks for and directs engineers, technicians and administrative staff. This position may functionally lead a small team.
Yêu cầu công việc
To be considered for this role you should have,
• University degree preferably BE/B. Tech Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil.
• Thorough knowledge in engineering of solar plant.
• 8-15 years’ experience in project management, site management, handling multiple clients from Industry and Utility segment.
• Strategic Orientation, Change Management, People Management, Intercultural Sensitivity.
• Project management certification.
• Strong knowledge in claim management.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Insurance package
- Professional work environment