Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Vận tải - Lái xe :
- Lead Supply function to ensure long term/ short- term business goals are achieved in compliance with regulations and standards, and protect organization’s public reputation.
- Develop and implement supply strategy to facilitate the smooth replenishment among integrated supply chain function
- Scope: nationwide
- Reporting directly to Operation Director
- Subordinate: 01
- Working location: Me Linh Point Tower, 2 Ngo Duc Ke Street, Dist. 1, HCM.
2, Key Responsibilities:
- Lead, direct, and control all supply and related supply policies, procedures, and activities to maximize the efficiency, reliability, timeliness, and cost effectiveness of the organisation’s supply chain. Activities may include supply planning and control, overall inventory management, support/influence partial transport strategy and plan
- Oversee the overall supply, be responsible to the cost and effectiveness of activities to optimize resources and prioritize spending where required.
- Establish targets in areas such as transit monitoring and out-of-stock management; inventory levels; and monitor service standards, performance of all supply activities against these goals Provide insights and guide decision-making in planning..
- Responsible to strengthen relationships internally and externally including above country (Area, planning centres, PPMO, plants levels) so that the organisation has a reliable supply of goods that meet its standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
- Liaise with other functions across the organisation where appropriate to ensure that supply and logistics strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and aligned with the overall corporate objectives.
- Drive continuous improvements/involve in projects to achieve higher productivity gains and generate savings according to Head of Supply Chain requirements.
- Support employees in implementing of their growth plans. Develop and maintain succession plan and address future staffing issues in a proactive manner.
- Manage team’s development throughout the path to achieve goals.
- Responsible to good coaching provided to employee as well as related function where required.
- Ensure team activities to comply with Company Business Code of Conduct and all local applicable laws within scope of function responsibility.