MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Lead Supply function to ensure long term/ short- term business goals are achieved in compliance with regulations and standards, and protect organization’s public reputation.
- Develop and implement supply strategy to facilitate the smooth replenishment among integrated supply chain function
- Scope: nationwide
- Reporting directly to Operation Director
- Subordinate: 01
- Working location: Me Linh Point Tower, 2 Ngo Duc Ke Street, Dist. 1, HCM.
2, Key Responsibilities:
- Lead, direct, and control all supply and related supply policies, procedures, and activities to maximize the efficiency, reliability, timeliness, and cost effectiveness of the organisation’s supply chain. Activities may include supply planning and control, overall inventory management, support/influence partial transport strategy and plan
- Oversee the overall supply, be responsible to the cost and effectiveness of activities to optimize resources and prioritize spending where required.
- Establish targets in areas such as transit monitoring and out-of-stock management; inventory levels; and monitor service standards, performance of all supply activities against these goals Provide insights and guide decision-making in planning..
- Responsible to strengthen relationships internally and externally including above country (Area, planning centres, PPMO, plants levels) so that the organisation has a reliable supply of goods that meet its standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
- Liaise with other functions across the organisation where appropriate to ensure that supply and logistics strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and aligned with the overall corporate objectives.
- Drive continuous improvements/involve in projects to achieve higher productivity gains and generate savings according to Head of Supply Chain requirements.
- Support employees in implementing of their growth plans. Develop and maintain succession plan and address future staffing issues in a proactive manner.
- Manage team’s development throughout the path to achieve goals.
- Responsible to good coaching provided to employee as well as related function where required.
- Ensure team activities to comply with Company Business Code of Conduct and all local applicable laws within scope of function responsibility.
Kinh nghiệm Không yêu cầu
MINIMUM BACKGROUND/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1, Work Experience:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in supply chain with especially 5 years’ expertise in supply planning at a manager with evident success.
- Experience in leading a team of supply chain professionals.
- Experience in working in a dynamic business with broad interactions with business functions and & external partners/suppliers
- ERP set up and operation experience
2, Core Skill Requirement:
- Experience of ERP/SAP systems
- Proficient skills in MS Office, especially Excel & communicators tools
- Knowledge of various statistical techniques,
- Good command of English
- Meet the requirement for a commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, team building, and problem-solving skills.
- Skilled communicator with well-developed verbal, written and presentation ability.
- Strong Analytical Skill, Logical thinking. Good sense of numbers.
3, Core Trait/Behavior Requirement:
- Continuous Improvement behavior
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an inquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED