Mã QR đăng nhập App
Thông tin chung
Chức vụThực tập sinh
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
This position responsibilities include:
- Make sure that Call center does its best to meet customer needs by giving helpful tips on a product, making recommendations on how to resolve customer issues, troubleshooting problems and answering complaints.
- Make sure that all staffs are routinely meeting any goals set by management, provide training and guidance to team members in order to achieve targets towards department objectives.
- Manage the assigned service operations, including authorized service centers in nationwide about service job assignment and following up.
- Oversee the smooth functions relating to order, import, export, receipt, sales, inventory and dispatch of service parts.
- Regular review of work flow and propose improvement of in charged operation.
- Reporting monthly about service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Verify documents (e.g. Authorized service center report, credit/debit note).
- Oversee the regulation process for products requiring governmental approval, including filing necessary applications and handling all government interactions.
- Coordinates inspection of the organization and contract facilities, and develops procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Reporting to General Manager of Service Department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Bằng cấpKhông yêu cầu
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in handling customers, authorized service center, including 3 years in managing a team.
- Working experience in troubleshooting of various commercial and home appliance refrigeration systems.
- Proven track record in handling customers, managing customer complaints and leading a team towards achieving excellent customer service.
- Strong leadership, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with emphasis on understanding customers.
- Able to handle stress in a high volume and fast-pace environment
- Possess initiative, analytical and able to multi-task
- Good business acumen with ability to think both short to middle term.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
Tin tuyển dụng bạn đang xem đã hết hạn ứng tuyển
AI365 lựa chọn ra (5) tin tuyển dụng tương tự với tin bạn đang xem, bạn có thể lựa chọn những tin phù hợp nhất để ứng tuyển nhanh một lần duy nhất!
Đã chọn 0 công việc
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn