- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Vật tư - Thiết bị
Mô tả công việcKey responsibilities:
1. DC Establishment:
- Collaborate with all relating departments: to define requirements to build up Operating process & Warehouse Management System (WMS) for DC.
- Support to work with 3PL: to create all DC in-house operation procedures of each DC function.
- Follow-up with relating department on relating supporting requests to catch up the project timeline.
- Prepare for DC going live by:
• Conduct training on new Standard of Procedure (SOP) to relating departments.
• Set up the plan and resource to move stocks from current Import Warehouse to DC (if any).
• Announce to Suppliers regarding the change of gathering location to DC for the North Deliveries.
• Perform the User Acceptance Test (UAT) for all DC functions once required.
2. Supply Chain Management Improvement (After DC going live):
To support to solve related problems and make continuous improvements by:
- Track KPIs and generate daily, weekly and monthly reports to evaluate: Suppliers delivery performance, On-times delivery stores, 3PLs’s DC operation performance.
- Work with relative parties to set the plan for peak season or promotion event: inbound, outbound volume, new daily schedule for peak season, receiving window time at stores, another resource…
- Track and monitor inventory level at DC and stores, consult parties to maintain accepted inventory level
3. Others will be assigned by superior
Yêu cầu công việcJob Requirements:
This position is requested to temporarily work in HQ (Celadon) in DC project implementation period. And will be switched to work at DC when DC going live.
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain, Logistics or another business-related field required.
- 3+ years in warehouse management or related experience.
- Proficient understanding of multiple Supply Chain Service Line experience (Transportation, Warehouse, Lead Logistics Provider, etc.) preferred.
- Experience in Retail is a plus.
2. Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Full proficiency in English.
- MS Office Suite (specifically Excel).
- Effective communication ability (written and verbal).
- Details oriented and multi-tasks handling ability.
- Well-organized, time-management, and can-do attitude having.
- Ability to definite problems, solve the problems and deal with difficult situations.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th Salary & Bonus
- Health Care
- Training Courses
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí