Chức vụ:Thực tập sinh
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc
- Directs activities of staff members engaged in the purchasing of materials, storage, demand analysis, inventory control.
- Demonstrates business acumen by evaluating and proposing alternate supply chain/inventory options to improve overall business performance.
- Management responsibilities for demand and capacity planning, production scheduling and execution, inventory, purchasing and supplier service level management Responsible for integrating production schedules with business planning and forecasting.
- Assumes overall responsibility for the proper sourcing and procurement of materials, supplies and services for the facility. Engages in the more sensitive negotiations for critical and high value items.
- Controls, measures and regulates efficient inventory levels of materials, commodities and purchased components in support of manufacturing operations.
- Ensures efficient work center on loads, routing, lead times and material availability to meet customer order requirements.
- Develops, recommends, and implements improvements and changes to materials management reporting systems both supplier and customer, Vendor Managed Inventory (supplier and customer) if applicable.
- Explores new technologies and processes, to reduce non-value added procurement and planning activities.
- Responsible for training and career development of all site Supply Chain employees.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Graduated from University, major in Business Administration / International Trade / Supply Chain Management or related field is required (Master is a plus).
- Having at least 10 years experience in Supply Chain/Materials Management with the most recent 05 years in a leadership role of Supply Chain.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Must have knowledge of purchasing techniques, bills of materials and routing, inventory control techniques.
-Having expert knowledge of master scheduling practices and capacity analysis.
- Leadership (team development, ability to influence).
- People development (assessment of others, feedback/coaching, delegation, motivating others, performance management, communicating expectations).
- Interpersonal skills (relationship building, teamwork, interpersonal insight, conflict resolution, customer orientation).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương cạnh tranh
- Bảo hiểm theo chế độ