Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Vận tải - Lái xe :
A. Planning management:
1) Working with planning manager to review Master Planning regularly and make sure the necessary material are available for production plan.
2) Develop SMART planning to optimize planning process and achieve higher levels by supervising production planning and capacity analysis.
3) Follow up Customer feedback/demand in timely manner to align with whole Supply Chain Team.
4) Make sure production schedules for the different production departments will be controlled and align with the customer demand, material and capacity availability.
5) Follow up quality issues with related departments to eliminated schedule affected.
6) Spend time on the factory floor on a daily basis as needed.
B. Warehouse management:
7) Manage all warehouse related tasks, including proper storage conditions, handling, recording in the ERP system, ensuring FIFO, stock accuracy/ cycle counts, stock aging, unloading/ loading.
8) Involve in Inventory management to optimize inventory at lowest level that can fulfill all Customer demands.
9) Improve warehouse operations through the use of lean enterprise practices and share warehouse data to improve productivity, quality and customer service.
C. Sourcing management:
10) Focus on find alternate sources for consumables and cost saving activity.
11) Control Engineering stock which can share for whole factory and proactive manage stock level.
D. Procurement management:
12) Working with Procurement manager includes Mechanical parts from Vietnam and from abroad as well as Electronical parts with a global supply base to ensure proper placing of Purchase Orders follow MRP system and Customer demands.
13) Establish formal material ordering processes for internal manufacturing as well as external (purchased) products.
14) Effectively utilize MRP system to manage inventory and safety stock levels for both components and finished goods while actively communicating appropriate inventory KPI’s throughout the organization.
15) Identify supplier performance gaps and develop action plans to achieve desired performance levels, and initiate cost reduction opportunities.
E. Logistics and transportation:
16) Align with purchasing manager to control import/export process in term of quality, safety, and process improvements to achieve cost reduction.
17) Communicate with head office, East West, about order status and other logistical issues. Weekly reports need to be reviewed and submitted.
18) Promote the design, development, and implementation of warehouse, distribution and logistics solutions.
19) Assure effective teamwork and results within the department by coordinating the efforts of all staffs.
20) Identify training and development opportunities for the staffs.
21) Develop department metrics to track performance on a monthly basis.
22) Share information and provide reporting on key supply chain metrics.
23) Other tasks as to be determined by the Supply Chain Director.
Other expectations: Potential to take overall responsibilities for whole Supply Chain roles within 6 months.
Report to: Supply Chain Director