- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Giáo dục - Đào tạo
IT phần mềm
IT Phần cứng - mạng
Mô tả công việc
- Provide technical guidance and influence new and existing opportunities toward developing new solutions
- Help partner technical sales teams design innovative architectural solutions
- Ensure partner technical resources are provided appropriate products, solutions and architectures training
- Assist in setting up training plans for the partner sales teams
- Keep current on the technological capabilities and limitations of key competitors, describing Clients relative competitive positioning.
- Lead partner technical seminars, webinars, online training and one-to-many presentations
- Build trusted technical advisor relationships with partners and leaders of various partner groups, linking the Client vision to relevant business strategies
- Act as key contact and escalation point for partner technical issues within Client
Yêu cầu công việc
- Detailed Knowledge IT Network / Storage market is desirable.
- CCNA/CCDA or above certification desirable with in-depth knowledge and technical skills in Data Centre and Unified Communication
- Experience of working with channel partner & service providers preferred in Country
- 4+ years related experience in Enterprise Networking (Routing and Switching).
- Good training and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Extensive Pre-Sales experience preferred
- Mobile phone and petrol allowance
- Quarterly commission.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Annual Healthcare plan