- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc1, Job Purpose
- The Training Specialist (TS) performs a number of highly important roles at Speak UP Vietnam. The TS specialist is responsible for planning and implementing new and existing programs and protocols for students and instructional staff (support staff, teachers, and managers) with the guidance and support of Director of Studies and Academic Director
- The TS conducts focused educational/training needs assessments within specified targeted populations (adults, teens, etc.), and support in designing, developing, delivering, and evaluating a range of responsive educational curricula and training programs within defined fields of expertise.
2, Working Relationships
- Internal: SUV staff
- External: SUV students, customers, competitors, government
- Work with Academic Director and Director of Studies to evaluate employees (instructional and support staff) and identify weaknesses
- Native/Vietnamese Teachers/AC/HoS/A/DoS/AcD – Instructional Staff
- Teacher Assistants/Other Staff, if assigned – Support Staff
- Identify training needs according to needs of staff and Speak UP Vietnam (SUV) / Speak UP Poland, including book reviews
- Collaborate with DoS and AcD to develop/plan and implement training and development programs
- Work with DoS and AcD to build and report monthly, quarterly and annual training programs
- Present all the technical and supply training materials
- Collaborate with AC, HoS, DoS, and AcD to prepare budget for training programs and workshops
- Work with AC, HoS, DoS, AcD, and Human Resource Department to track programs’ or projects’ successes after training
- Communicate all the training programs on a timely basis with all stakeholders
- Support AC, HoS, DoS, AcD and Academic Department to operate and deliver training courses
- Coach/mentor current both instructional and non-instructional staff to implement best practices
- Bring guest presenters if necessary
- Evaluates effectiveness of training and development programs and utilizes relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives and methods with relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Teach classes, events, clubs, and workshops
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
4, Reports To: Director of Studies (DoS), Academic Director (AcD), General Director
Yêu cầu công việc1, Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree or Above
- Relevant professional qualifications, ESL Teacher Training Certification – TESOL, TEFL, CELTA etc. (prefer CELTA or TESOL – Trinity College)
2, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Minimum of 3 years teaching and management experience in relevant position
- Well-developed presentation, training and instruction delivery skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Teaching and facilitation skills.
- Ability to determine training objectives.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate training plans, curricula, and methodology.
- Skill in preparing instructional aids and plans.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
- Excel, Microsoft Words, PowerPoint Presentation, and other software/hardware
5, Other Requirements
- Nice voice
- Professional appearance and great working relationship with all stakeholders
- Flexibility in working schedule to meet deadlines
- Perform other tasks when assigned including teaching classes, events, clubs, and workshops for students when assigned teachers are absent.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Performance bonus + 13rd month salary
- Yearly salary review
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí