Mã QR đăng nhập App
Thông tin chung
Chức vụNhân viên
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
- Ensuring teaching quality at the center.
- Involving in recruiting teachers if required.
- Handling all academic issues related at the center.
- Managing Teachers, Academic Affairs Coordinators (AA.C) and Teaching Assistants (TA).
- Reporting according to regulations.
- Teacher Management
- Arranging teachers’ schedule.
- Checking teachers’ attendance before classes.
- Checking and ensuring the accuracy of teachers’ timesheet.
- Observing and evaluating teachers’ performance.
- Giving induction to new/inexperienced teachers.
- Handling all issues related to teachers at the center.
AA.C and TA Management
- Evaluating working performance of AA.C and TA.
- Assigning AA.C or TA to tutor students as planned.
- Training AA.C and TA in teaching methods and classroom management.
- Organizing and evaluating teaching practicum of AA.C and TA.
- Advising CM on opening new classes.
- Observing and evaluating students’ performance in order to set up tutoring plans.
- Arranging exam schedules, filing test results and preserving test booklets.
- Surveying students and parents’ feedback.
- Solving students and parents’ feedback within 24 hours.
- End-of-course reporting and certificate awarding.
- Assigning grading mid-term and final tests or scoring when needed.
- Meeting KPIs on students’ re-enrolment.
Teaching and Other Academic Affairs
- Substituting when some teacher’s absent (no more than 3 sessions for a new class).
- Planning and implementing academic activities.
- Being examiners when needed.
- Other tasks as required.
- Working location: HCMC
Kinh nghiệmHơn 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Bằng cấpCử nhân trở lên
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
- Gender: Male/Female
- Age: 27 or above
- Qualifications: Bachelor in English or equivalent. Master in TESOL or Applied Linguistics is preferable.
- Excellent in teaching.
+ 5 years in teaching English at different programs and levels. Priority is given to those who are able to teach exam preparations (IELTS, TOEIC).
- Fluent oral and written communication in English.
- Having experiences in managerial role.
- Affable but decisive, mature in dealing with people.
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn