- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc1. Academic Operation:
- Be responsible for academic operation at all the centers of Ivyprep Ho Chi Minh City
- Develop Yearly action plan for the whole academic team (AM, AC, CCO, TA).
- Provide sufficient training for related staff and teachers of IvyPrep.
- Ensure supervision of day-to-day class operations so that the teachers performance meets expected results.
- Work closely with teachers to monitor the progress of students, and regularly report performance back to students and/or parents.
- Ensure daily queries from student and parents are attended to and/or properly escalated.
- Coordinate timely availability of all study materials [books, tapes, printed materials], in line with teacher requirements & course syllabus.
- Coordinate and assist in administering and grading periodic exams.
- Initiate teacher performance appraisals with each class, coordinate and report results to management & provide suggestions for improvement, where required to ensure the highest level of teaching quality control.
- Monitor and evaluate academic team and teachers’ performance
- Have sufficient technology skills to be able to update, manage and maintain the company’s enterprise resource planning and management (ECO) system.
- Closely cooperate with the Product team, providing prompt and accurate feedback on the product quality, contributing to solving problems incurred of the products.
- Conduct regular meetings with the product team to identify trends for new products
2. Training and Quality Assurance:
- Be responsible for all the training activities for Ivyprep Academic team and teachers;
- Develop and standardize operation processes
- Design and provide internal training for IvyPrep academic staff and teachers
- Develop training procedures and gradually standardize quality assurance within the system
- Standardize training materials for academic staff and teachers on the training platform (LMS, digital content). Initiate online and LMS application for productivity improvement within the system. LMS and Digital content to achieve scale and cost efficiency
- Work closely with the Center for Talent development leaders and the Training manager for staff development to ensure effective and efficient management
- Be responsible for internal verification for Ivyprep centers in Ho Chi Minh City
- Advise the Academic Director on the strategic development plan for Ivy prep
- Monitoring and evaluating training quality and employees’ performance progress
- Work closely with the Human Resource (HR) concerning matters of teacher recruitment and retention, as well as evaluating and rewarding teacher performance
- Building the academic team with qualified staff
- Develop Job descriptions for all positions in the academic areas.
Yêu cầu công việc- Master degree in English, TESOL or educational management. A Ph.D is preferred
- 3-5 year teaching experiences
- Proven effective and efficient management in education;
- Proven effectiveness in relationship management.
- Commitment to the principles of the comprehensive community college
- Deeply academic knowledge.
- Well organized, professional demeanor.
- Capable to manage a functional unit, process and operational activities.
- Willing to accept responsibility for tasks and delegate authority.
- Able to proactively identify important issues and risks.
- Requires minimal direction and supervision on assigned projects.
- Sets milestones for assigned projects.
- Have a passion for service, and possess good verbal and written communication skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Chính sách BHXH, BHYT và các phúc lợi khác theo quy định của Luật Lao động và của Công ty.
- Môi trường làm việc tiếng Anh thân thiện, chuyên nghiệp.
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí