Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Kế toán - Kiểm toán :
Reports Functionally To: Chief Accountant
Reports Administratively To: Chief Accountant
Works Closely with: Finance, IT and HOD
This position is responsible to provide financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring the company receives payments for goods and services and properly records the transactions by posting receipts and resolving discrepancies according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
B. Key Responsibilities (Critical responsibilities and skills of this position, listed in order of importance)
- Prepare invoices for sales or services rendered. Ensure correct billing information such as a description of the product or service, the date of the transaction, the price, fees etc.
- Follow up with Sale Dept regularly to obtain contracts for invoice issuance on timely manner.
- Maintain contracts and customers database updated at all time.
- Track and update Billing tracking file, to avoid Cut-off error, and all revenues are timely recorded for management review purpose.
• Accounts Receivable:
- Collect on accounts by sending invoice reminders and communicating with customers via phone, email, fax or mail.
- Record payments by entering them into SUN accounting software.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Research any discrepancies by checking invoices and bank records.
- Generate monthly, reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable activity.
- Generate monthly inflow base on aging report and customer’s payment behavior.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation to ensure accuracy and completeness of collection transactions.
• Interco transaction
- Ensure all interco transactions and balances are reconciled monthly. Any variances as identified are informed to Chief Accountant for further verification.
- Responsible for all interco confirmation process
- Prepare DN/CN for recharging purpose.
• Other Duties:
- To carry out any other duties as required by Chief Accountant or CFO
- Other ad hoc assignment or duties as assigned