Mã QR đăng nhập App
Thông tin chung
Chức vụThực tập sinh
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
1. Floor 7, Bao Viet Financial Center, No. 233 Dong Khoi Street, Ben Nghe Ward, D1, HCMC
2. Metro Project Office, Depot Station, Long Binh, D9, HCMC.
1. Responsible for all areas relating to accounting & financial reporting.
2. Responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
3. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
4. Contact with senior-level Attorneys and the firm’s Executive Director and Controller which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
5. Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
6. Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close. Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
7. Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
8. Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
9. Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
10. Supports budget and forecasting activities.
11. Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
12. Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
13. Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
14. Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
15. Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
16. Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
17. Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
18. Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
19. Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
20. Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
21. Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Bằng cấpKhông yêu cầu
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting, Chief accounting certificate, CPA required.
2) Technical Skills and Prior Experience:
- Five to seven years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area. Experience working in a law firm or professional services firm is preferred.
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting. Proficient in Data base and ERP operation as well as skill in operate Excel software and program.
- Attractive salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
Tin tuyển dụng bạn đang xem đã hết hạn ứng tuyển
AI365 lựa chọn ra (5) tin tuyển dụng tương tự với tin bạn đang xem, bạn có thể lựa chọn những tin phù hợp nhất để ứng tuyển nhanh một lần duy nhất!
Đã chọn 0 công việc
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn