Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
Oportunities to be trained in the professional environment to maximize your potential
Báo cáo/Reports to: OCC Manager, Manager Crew Planing.
Trưởng bộ phận Điều hành bay/Xếp lịch bay
Tóm tắt vị trí
Include 1-3 sentences outlining primary purpose – why does the role exist?
• To support all administration works such as: filling up daily Voyage & Duty hour Report, overtime of Flight Crew, Cabin crew are up to date accurate, timely and comply with the requirements of the company operations.
• To support to ensure the monthly fight hours of Cabin Crew are accurate and timely
• To support the paper work such as timesheet for OCC staff, expense claim for all contracts accurate and timely.
• Back up when other administrator take annual leave to make sure all paper works such as filling sick leave, vacation, monthly roster, final clearance form, … of Flight Crew are up to date.
• To ensure long term & short term or ad hoc ’s schedule get slot & schedule approval by airport authorities and Civil Aviations.
• To ensure published schedules are up to date accurate and promptly.
• Comply with safety in the workplace, comply with Corporate Occupational Health.
Trách nhiệm và nhiệm vụ
Responsibilities and accountabilities
For what decisions is this role responsible?
For what budget, revenue or other financial measures is this role responsible, either directly or indirectly? • Ensure all functions of OCC administration works always up to date.
• Ensures all functions of administration works such as booking tickets, hotels for aircrew, and all block hours always up to date meet the operational requirements and OM.
• Ensure all payment forms to partner are exactly, in time.
• Ensure paper works, decision of flight crew for ferry aircraft, check C, test flight…. are always quickly, timely.
Quan hệ trong công việc
With whom does this role interact? List the titles and departments/ organisations.
- Internal: Manager Crew Planning, Manager Short-Term Planning, Flight Operations Team, Customer Services Team, Training team, Finance team
- External: CAAV, Airport and other department relating to the business requirement
Phẩm chất cá nhân
• No criminal record.