- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcResponsibilities:
• To facilitate and accompany peer-to-peer advisory assignments conducted by international experts stemming from the Dutch agribusiness and Vietnamese local consultants in support to farmers’ organizations and cooperatives in Vietnam and abroad
• To monitor developments and progress of Agriterra clients based among others on jointly established yearly targets and key performance indicators written down in yearly action plans
• To give follow-up and advise to clients at least two of the following topics:
o Governance and internal management
o Financial management
o General proper recording (membership, volumes produce, minutes, etc.)
o Communication and reporting
o Extension services
o Marketing and input provision
o Business practices
o Value chain development
o Lobby and advocacy
• To conduct scoping and cooperative/organization assessments of potential clients
• To keep updated Agriterra information systems on clients and contribute to knowledge management of Agriterra:
o each client: action plans, missions, field visits, communication
o potential loan providers
• Result-driven agribusiness advice featuring tailor-made financial, business and governance support that fulfils Agriterra specific aims while at the same time meeting the demand of the clients.
• Advice on improvement of the clients’ (agribusiness) internal organisation, position on the market and growth ambition.
• Increase number of farmer organisations in Agriterra’s portfolio having a potential healthy agri-business, having access to loan capital and/or financial services and/or having a sustainable and effective service provision system to members.
• Client satisfaction, as well as satisfied parties in the business sector, investors, financial institutions, development organisations, the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Yêu cầu công việcCandidate profile
• Formal education in MBA, Finance, Agricultural Economics or related studies
• Computer literate (MS Office, preferably Accounting software)
• Fluent in Vietnamese and English
• Experience in advising and training people, achieving lasting results
• Experience with farmer-led enterprises, farmer cooperatives and federations of farmers cooperatives is an advantage
• Expertise in financial, governance and business management
• Flexible (no 9-5 mentality), able and willing to frequent travel (30-50%)
• Diplomatic skills to develop partnership with governmental and business entities
• Demonstrable experience in client-friendly and result-oriented service provision
• Committed to smallholder farmers’ economic development
• Appreciative communication skills and attitude
• Respectful and patient attitude, pro-active, convincing and target-driven
• Self-geared (able and willing to work independently)
• Generalist: eager to learn other topics and expand skills
The selected candidate will be offered initially for one-year employment contract with two months’ probation time and possibility of extension subject to availability of funds. The position gives the selected candidate many opportunities for promotion within the organisation if growth of the program will develop as expected.
The closing date for application: 17h00 on 28 Feb 2019
How to Apply: Interested candidates can send your application to Vietnamworks
Please be advised that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí