- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc• Assist in drawing up the marketing plan annually with the Sales Manager/ DOS (including section on Corporate Accounts). • Keeps a record on former, existing, potential clients and a profile of each of them.
• Organizes regular visits in accordance to a predetermined plan.
• Prepares a tentative monthly schedule to record all sales and other related actives for the preceding month.
• Presents a summary of his/her visits to the Sales manager on a weekly basis (Weekly Sales Plan) prior to and after the week is completed.
• Ensures that the invoicing effectively corresponds to all services agreed upon and rendered.
• Ensures that all new clients have no negative credit references.
• Records all daily sales calls.
• Records the statistics of his/her accounts.
• Submits production reports on his/her list of accounts on a monthly basis.
• Keeps himself/herself well informed about the operations especially in key departments (Front Office, Housekeeping, F&B, Banqueting etc.)
• Sets, in conjunction with the Director of Sales & Marketing and Sales Manager, currents rates as charged by the hotel.
• Closely observes matters pertaining to competition (sites, prices, services offered on a regular basis – quarterly or more often if need to be).
• Promotes the hotel as often as possible through entertaining, conduction, site inspections, and presentation etc., of the hotel.
Yêu cầu công việcMinimum of 02 year sales experience for hotel or restaurant.
Fluent in English writing & speaking.
Ability to work in a computer based, multi-task environment.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Sales Incentive; Year End Bonus (13th +++)
- Use taxi for sale calls
- Meal provided at canteen
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí