- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcJob Description:
As the Campus Manager, you will report to Regional Sales Director and will be responsible for maintaining and developing the business, operational and service success of up to 2-3 Apax Franklin Academies. You will lead & manage sales, academic and student service teams effectively towards meeting and exceeding prescribed sales, operational and quality goals. This will mean leading, motivating, training and inspiring a team of varied profiles, as well as creating a work environment that encourages teamwork, commitment & success. Additionally, you will manage the sales teams providing day-to-day mentoring & oversight to the sales executives.
The main challenge in this role lies in the responsibility for managing the continuance of our expansion in terms of number of students but also in enhancing our brand and its level of excellence within the local and national education market, which will be achieved through the delivery of outstanding education and sales consultancy service within your academies.
• Managing Academy results including sales targets, program quality, teaching and service quality.
• Increasing number of students and consequently Apax Franklin Academy’s market share.
• Leading the sales team and assuring they achieve set sales targets.
• Creating and providing timely and accurate reports that track and monitor all Academy KPIs.
• Managing the Academy and ensuring everyday smooth operations, program and service delivery to students.
• Ensuring that Academy operates according to Standard Operating Procedures.
• Working closely with the student service leader and creating a strong partnership between student service and sales team, in order to create good synergies.
• Motivating and coaching Academy staffs to provide excellent results and service.
• Working with Human Resources to ensure that all people development strategies to support retention and excellent results are put in place…
Details will be discussed in the interview.
Direct report to: Regional Sales Director
Indirect Report to: CEO
Yêu cầu công việcQuantity: 02
• 5 year’s plus sales experience and 2 years plus Sales Management Experience.
• Experience managing a business and a P&L.
• Experience managing educational centers/schools would be an advantage.
• Strong people management skills.
• Used to working with targets and benchmarking success.
• Fluent English and local language.
• Excellent interpersonal style.
• Inclusive, can-do attitude.
• Real belief.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Salary and bonus in accordance with the company
- Insurance policy in accordance with the company
- Paid leave policy in accordance with the company
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí