- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc- Managing all financial activities of the company, identifying the strengths and weaknesses of finance in the entire process of business and investment activities.
- Responsible for financial planning, providing strategic leadership in the development, evaluation and execution of short and long-term strategic objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
● Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget.
● Prepare and present monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports including monthly profit and loss, forecast vs. budget and monthly cash flow by location/entities and provide recommendations.
● Develop budgets and cash forecasting planning for the group.
● Develop treasury procedures for each entities
● Create and establish annual financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion.
● Utilize forecasting models and activity based analysis to provide financial insight in the organizations plans and operating budgets.
● Assess, provide recommendations and evaluate financial performance of the Company with regards to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
● Identify, develop and execute analysis of business initiatives. Ensure proper functioning of all systems, databases and financial software.
● Implement and maintain financial and accounting systems, processes and controls.
● Establish and enforce application of appropriate internal operational controls and financial procedures.
● Provide regular maintenance and backup of all accounting systems.
● Maintain underlying accounting records are accurate & appropriate for management purpose.
● Monitor the month-end close process, constantly reviewing procedures while eliminating inefficiencies.
● Monitor Chief Accountant’s tax reporting and overall compliance of each of the companies.
● Planning and implementing training activities in F&A department.
● Oversee the financial systems and reporting by Hostel Accountants to ensure they are Head Office compliant.
● Responsible for the appointment and management of Hostel accountants.
Yêu cầu công việc● Master/Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or business administration.
● At least 5 years of experience in managing Finance & Accounting function in the hospitality (preferred) or related industry.
● International experience/background is a plus
Quyền lợi được hưởng- SALARY PLUS BONUS
- Working and Learning in different locations in whole country
- Insurance in accordance with Vietnam Labour Law
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí