Ngành nghề:Nhân viên kinh doanhSinh viên mới tốt nghiệp - Thực tập
Địa chỉ: 21 Lê Quý Đôn F6 Q3
Mô tả công việc
- Tiếp cận khách hàng trực tiếp và tư vấn thông tin về các khóa học bên trường. - theo khách và hẹn khách lên trường. - trò chuyện và tiếp xúc với khách thường xuyên cho đến khi khách lên trường tìm hiểu anh văn.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Chăm chỉ , nhiệt huyết, có trách nhiệm với công việc.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương tháng 13. - bảo hiểm quốc tế. - đi chơi theo quý , theo năm. - Hoc anh văn miễn phí.
Hồ sơ bao gồm
- Đơn xin việc. - Sơ yếu lý lịch. - Hộ khẩu, chứng minh nhân dân và giấy khám sức khoẻ. - Các bằng cấp có liên quan.
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Wall Street English
Quy mô công ty : Đang cập nhật
* Company Introduction: First established in Italy in 1972 under the name of Wall Street Institute, we have been rebranded into Wall Street English in 2013 as we know nowadays. What started from an idea of developing a new way to teach people English has grown into a place with over 400 learning centers in 27 countries with an enrollment of 3,000,000 students. Wall Street English is part of Pearson, an education company. Currently we have 06 centers in Ho Chi Minh City and will continue to expand to end of year. Our centers are designed, built and equipped to the premium standards, thus providing teachers, employees and students with an excellent study and work environment. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality and this is reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management * Why work with us? - We offer a unique learning method that helps people succeed in learning the English language, which opens a whole world of both personal and professional opportunities. - Wall Street English is a fun, dynamic, experienced, hard-working and friendly working environment that exceed Client expectations every day. Our commitment to quality services and support continues to propel our growth and success. - We are a premier provider of motivated and highly trained consultants and professional personnel who have the unique skills and expertise necessary to help our Clients meet their individual and business goals in a cost effective manner. - As a company, we’ve developed and enforce a Code of Ethics. This code is designed to clarify and solidify the expectations and standards the company sets for its employees. It is our goal to hire only the best qualified people for employment opportunities available whether locally, nationally or globally. * We provide: • Paid professional training and development • Opportunities for promotion and career development • A professional international working environment • Committed colleagues. * Benefit: • Competitive salary • Medical insurance • Generous bonus scheme • Paid annual leave • Paid training • Opportunities for advancement • Free unlimited access to the Wall Street English Courses • Professional, fun and exciting work environment • Ample opportunities to speak and practice English We are always looking for talented people who have passions for helping people through English education