- Chức vụ: Phó phòng
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcThe role is responsible for defining & implementing sales strategy for Imaging portfolio in the assigned region, The Country sales manager will work with Key account , strategic account & channel account teams in order to drive growth of distribution, financial results ensure compliance as well as driving Sales Force effectiveness, competence and reach.
Yêu cầu công việc• Financially accountable to set and achieve the quarterly and yearly product P&L Operating Plan targets (Orders, Sales, Contribution Margin) for assigned geographical area.
• Accountable for timely and accurate forecasting of pipeline, improving linearity and sales per the normal reporting cycles as well as input into yearly business planning.
• Be the horizontal player connecting Sales/Product/Business Ops resources to facilitate seamless Sales management cycle.
• In conjunction with relevant marketing and regional SFE resources, determine the market potential for their product/product range or segment and prioritize the opportunities.
• In conjunction with Regional sales manager, align territories to market potential and priorities and assign optimal sales resources.
• Is responsible for driving optimal operating mechanisms to monitor and track progress of opportunities in the pipeline with a strong account plan, forecast performance against Operating Plan, and deliver on fulfillment targets and order backlog commitments.
• Understand and analyze market dynamics and competition to develop business opportunities for the sales teams in the countries. Provide ongoing feedback to Management, Region and Marketing.
• Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to Imaging modality and ensure that teams strengthen their knowledge on how to differentiate GE offering.
Drive sales ownership in backlog conversion & build a strong rigor for Sales Execution with Sales teams.
• Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality
interactions with customer management. Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of
accounts to continue to add value, and promote Service offerings to identify and escalate
commercial service needs to drive customer NPS.
• In cooperation with Product teams and Marketing, drive One GE Healthcare marketing events in assigned territory. Be aware of segmentation and apply relevant product benefits to each client’s segment.
• Lead and leverage Product Sales Specialists, Service Operations and other Company resources to provide the necessary technical, clinical and business content to create a competitive differentiation.
• Coordinate One GE Healthcare team on assigned accounts in order to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations
• Commercially drive and improve Visibility, win rate & Share performance
• Provide inputs to deal and pricing strategy and efficiently drive contract negotiations to closure.
• Develop account penetration strategies for key target and competitive accounts.
• Leverage Channel partner framework to optimize reach & coverage. Work with appropriate stakeholders to enhance CP capabilities – Sales, product & commercial acumen.
• Help formulate strategies for identifying, developing and managing new channels
Quality Specific Goals:
• Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
• Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
• Education to bachelor’s Degree level.
• Fluent in English communication.
• 10+ experience in Sales/Business Management OR equivalent years of experience in progressive leadership positions within the Healthcare industry with in-depth knowledge of Imaging devices market.
• Demonstrated business management and resource allocation skills including business plan development.
• Deep knowledge of the Imaging products and services offered preferable.
• Exemplary people management, leadership skills, as well as sales coaching & team building skills.
• Strong business acumen; financial and organizational skills
• Advanced negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills.
• High level presentation and interpersonal skills; able to communicate and present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact that builds effective strategic relationships.
• Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport, collaboration and influence at all levels within an organization.
• Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining a forward thinking and customer-first attitude.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Attractive Sales Incentive bonus
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí