Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Dịch vụ :
Location : Ho Chi Minh City
Legal Entity: OAV
Reports Functionally To: Concierge Manager
Reports Administratively To: Concierge Manager
Works Closely with:
- Other Concierge Consultants
- Clients and General Public
Direct Reports: None
• Handles customer requests on behalf of our clients, via phone, email, and/or chat.
• Researches and fulfills requests from customers globally in areas including dining, entertainment, travel, sports & recreation including golf, shopping, and unusual requests.
• Interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries and to handle and resolve complaints.
• Establish relationships with customers, learning their likes and dislikes.
• Strives to leave the customer with a positive customer experience feeling after every contact
• Conduct outbound calls to customers introducing Concierge service and other benefits
• Provides accurate and timely information regarding requests.
• Provide services as per contractual scope of services and be able to say “no” positively.
• Applies high quality customer service guidelines when fulfilling customer requests.
• Leverages current partners and utilizes Internet and other resources to fulfill requests;
• Communicates responses in a clear, professional, timely and concise manner;
• Represents clients in a professional, courteous manner;
• Share feedback about destination and service trends with team
• Work with team and resources to provide customer with requested service
• Attends meetings and trainings as required to obtain new and pertinent information about clients and how to assist customers;
• Uses web-based and/or computer-based programs to assist customers, enter pertinent customer data, and process required information;
• Applies client and Group policies as applicable whenever interacting with customers;
• Protect all customer personal data at all times and escalate when there is an incident
• Meets or exceeds all program metrics as outlined in training and manuals (e.g., attendance, quality, etc.).
• To work within and promote all Aspire’s policies and procedures.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the line manager and other senior management members.
• To work at other locations as and when required.
• To work flexible hours as appropriate to the needs of the position