Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
Provide Jetstar Pacific & Operating Captains with the necessary fuel flight plan computations, Air Traffic Control Clearances and comprehensive briefing on the latest available meteorological forecasts and operating conditions relevant to the flight.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• To ensure sufficient fuel is planned to be uplifted onto the aircraft to ensure safety, efficient & economically optimized flight operations in accordance with company policy.
• To ensure ad hoc schedules meet all requirements for pax, tech, crew, airports.
• To ensure long term & short term or ad-hoc’s schedule get slot & schedule approval by airport authorities and
• To ensure published schedules are up to date accurate and promptly.
• To comply with the Corporate Occupational Health & Safety Responsibilities Standards
• Comply with safety in the workplace, comply with Corporate Occupational Health
• Analyse forecast meteorology conditions at the departure & intended destination to determine aircraft take-off & landing limitations
• Dispatch the aircraft on the correct routing, ensuring all navigational rules & operational requirements are met
• Provide a comprehensive flight briefing as required to operating Captains on all aeronautical information
• Provide pre-fuel & total fuel orders to Engineering
• Provide Load Control with Loadsheet, fuel & aircraft regulated takeoff weight limitation required for weight & balance sheets
• Computes in accordance with JP policies & aircraft performance data, pre-flight fuel requirements for each sector flight to enable operating Captains to ensure fuel ordered complies with Company & Regulatory authorities minimum operating requirements
• Files the ATS flight plan in the required format plus any notifications of subsequent changes/cancellations to all enroute ATC authorities
• Other duties as instructed by Management
• Pre-flight fuel requirements
• Analysis of meteorological conditions
• Cancellations & notifications to ATC
• Contact to Airport Authority all flights (schedule & Non schedule) Departure/Landing/Overflight permits & alternate airports for adhoc schedule or additional flights and long term schedule.
• For ad-hoc schedule, dispatchers have to analysic pax figures, airport limits, crew, and ability of aircrafts to meet their requirements.
Safety and Security Responsibilities
• Has responsibility for personal safety, security and health & wellbeing.
• Ensure personnel fully and openly cooperate in safety and security investigation without prejudice.
• Attend safety and security governance committee meetings as required
• Complying with safety and security in the workplace.
Department and Location
• Flight Operations
• Head Office – 3rd Floor | Vietnam Airlines Building | Tan Son Nhat International Airport | Ho Chi Minh City
Direct Report: Dispatch Manager and/or OCC Manager