SO SÁNH LƯƠNG Nộp hồ sơ
Kinh nghiệm:1 - 2 năm kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Đại học trở lên
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:1 ứng viên
Điện - Điện tử
Địa chỉ: Lầu 3, Thời Báo KinhTế Việt Nam, Số 1/1 Hoàng Việt - Phường 4 - Quận Tân Bình - TP Hồ Chí Minh.
Mô tả công việc
- Reports to EH&S Manager timely and correctly for safety issues in Company Hanoi operation.
- Develop and implement annual EHS plan, maintain EH&S Management system for Hanoi Branch office, comply with company Standard as well as local law requirements.
- Inspect, audit and follow up the corrective actions of failures at installation / service job-sites at Hanoi Branch.
- Co-operate with relevant department and EH&S Manager to adapt with local law requirements for daily activities at the site / offices.
- Conduct the incidents investigation, provide / advise proper corrective action and preventive solutions if any
- In-charge of permanent member of EHS Committees for Hanoi branch on monthly basis (safety performance of Direct staff, Subcontractor, status of Inspection and Audit, Incident Investigation, Recognition and Disciplinary) and ensure plan implementing and follow up with keeping records.
- Conduct EH&S audit for installation and service jobsites in Hanoi branch, input and analysis audit records / result and EHS activities from certified auditors in Hanoi branch. Prepare the summary report and following up the findings / corrective actions if any.
- Monitoring Hanoi branch’s High Risk Equipment from NE FOD, SVC FOD according to Local Safety Regulation code (monitor the testing, maintenance and verification)
Manage PPE stock in Hanoi branch, ensure the PPE is distributed timely and correctly base on Company Policy.
- Ensures that jobsites are safe and zero accidental based on EH&S standards for preventive actions of the company
- Identifies all safety and environmental incidents and conducts / follows up corrective actions to analyze to prevent re-occurrence.
- Updates all documentation / procedure internally within company, and externally for government agencies relating to safety, health and the environment and provides information to the related department.
Yêu cầu công việc
- University graduate
- Has 1~2 years experience in a lift industry is preferred
- Computer skill: good in using MS office
- Knowledge in English preferred
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- ESH Officer, open to female candidate, Field experience is a must, able to go to construction Job Sites for safety audit (with / without Service Technical team).
- English competency and able to prepared Safety reports / PowerPoints Decks.
- Salary range from 15 – 18 gross per month.
- AON coverage to employee only. 13 month and performance bonus.
- Interview process would be local management and Regional EHS director via phone.