- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcTo meet the business expansion of the KinderWorld International Group, we are looking for 03 positions of Executive of Academic Department in Hanoi:
1. Executive (E-learning and Classroom Technology)
The Executive shall develop and deliver a project management programme encompassing all the details of a project to the team members. The project may include and is not limited to student development programmes, staff development programmes, curriculum innovations e.g. the use of technology to enhance teaching and learning, inclusion of STEM in the curriculum, the addition of Arts and Design in any STEM curriculum and the use of technology in a developmentally-appropriate programme, etc.
2. Executive (ECCCEL)
The Early Childhood Centre for Curriculum and Educational Leadership (ECCCEL) is established in August 2018 to undertake research and initiatives focused on best practices and/or international standards in early childhood education (ECE). ECCCEL will provide thought leadership for ECE best practices.
The key objective of the ECCCEL, amongst others, is to nurture teaching staff with research skills so as to increase ECE research output in our campuses.
3. Executive (STEM Curriculum, MakerSpace)
This position is based in Hanoi and some travel (within Vietnam) may be expected. The Executive is part of the Learning and Development Division and shall develop and deliver a project management programme encompassing all the details of a project to the team members. The project may include and is not limited to student development programmes, staff development programmes, curriculum innovations e.g. the use of technology to enhance teaching and learning, inclusion of STEM in the curriculum.
Yêu cầu công việcQualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Education or Early Childhood, or a degree in a related field.
• Able to speak and write in English and Vietnamese.
• Fluency in one other Asian language is an advantage.
• Demonstrate competent research skills and capabilities.
• In-depth knowledge of child developmental expectations.
• Experience designing activities for individuals and groups of children is an advantage.
• Demonstrated ability in use of technology.
• Flexible and adaptable to the changes that will occur in this position.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Healthcare Insurance
- 14 days full paid leave a year
- Child care benefit
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí