- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcThe Executive (Learning and Development Division) is responsible for a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
He/she reports to the Chief Learning Officer.
• Prepare reports and maintain appropriate filing systems.
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Support with research and documentation for new projects and initiatives as directed by Supervisors.
• Support with implementation and monitoring of projects, and see the programs through to completion.
• Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
• Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers
• Arrange and organize appointments (scheduling)
• Make travel and meeting arrangements, and provide support for business trips.
Yêu cầu công việc- Bachelor Degree
- Must have proficiency in the English language (written as well as spoken)
- Organization skill
- Relevant 2 years working experience
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Insurance Accident
- 13th month salary bonus & 14 annual leave days per year
- Very attractive discount extended to enrollment of staffs child to KinderWorld group of schools
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí