- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việc
Business performance report analysis
• Provide business data and analysis to managers within organizations to assist in business decision-making and control
• Involve with general management, working with managers to analyses spending related to Procurement (by towers, direct/ indirect etc.).
• Analyze commodity price trends and explain impacts of changes to business results (cost and profit);
• Working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions.
• Presents Monthly Performance reports to Function Head, Company managers, directors …
• Provide ad-hoc management reports.
• Continually adapt and improve management reports as agreed with MDLZ standard
• Work with Plant & Procurement to deliver material price forecast for each forecasting cycle.
• Communicate the Comm/FX and DDP impact by tower to respective stakeholders
• Closely monitor commodity trend and give timely update to management for any significant movement & its impact
• Assist justifying RPM estimated price in NPD project
• Consolidation for the 2 entities
Cost savings initiatives
• Follow up procurement related cost savings initiatives and provide data, ideas, and solutions to help the initiatives realized. This will also involve partnering with R&D for project relating to reformulation
• Justify savings idea from Procurement and verify in VOLT
• Report monthly savings from verified projects
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics Accounting, Business ect.
• Fluent English in all skills
• Professional experience within Finance, preferably within a FMCG environment with matrix reporting
• Experience in business partnering at least 4 years
• Demonstrated familiarity with budget software and budget analysis, SAP system
• Very strong analytical skills
• Proficient in the use of deductive reasoning and problem sensitivity
• Strong command of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Possesses strong problem-solving skills ; manages time efficiently.
• Works well with a team
• Strong project management and administrative skills
• Consistent performance under pressure
• Is capable of conducting independent research
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary & Performance bonus
- Shuttle bus