Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Quản lý điều hành :
*** Our Beliefs
• We are changing the world by helping a billion unbanked consumers to get credit.
• We take big calculated risks and move insanely fast. Our journey is that of a rocket launching and high-speed global expansion. Its not for the faint-hearted.
• We only recruit the top 1% of each field, and let them figure out their roles, contributions, and meanings themselves.
• We expect each member to devote their hearts and minds to the common cause.
*** Job brief :
We are looking for a Head of Human Resources in our great office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The Head of Human Resources is responsible to support the Business process by taking care of all back office functions from :
• Human Resources: recruitment and selection; employee orientation; maintaining good working environment; managing employee relations; Plan employee training and development.
• Responsible in managing employment contract, company agreement, memorandum of understanding; or another legal matter needed in company.
• Procurement / General Affairs on daily basis.
• Develop and deliver a comprehensive Human Resources strategy that integrates and closely aligns with the business strategy.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with and work collaboratively across teams to identify and solve problems and achieve organizational goals.
• Lead talent acquisition efforts including sourcing, screening, and selecting quality hires through the various recruitment channels and external agency partners.
• Design and deliver HR processes and programs including performance management, employee compensation & benefits, career development and other processes.
• Be a visible, involved and engaged leader to employees throughout the organization.
• Coach people at all levels of the organization and support them in realizing their maximum potential.
• Ensure that all HR policies and programs are compliant with the regulatory requirements in each jurisdiction. Address any non-compliance matters on a timely and effective basis.
• Provide expertise and oversight in the following areas: employee on-boarding, off-boarding, and engagement; career development, performance management, coaching, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, and company compliance.