Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Nhân sự :
Founded in 1982, Winga Apparel Group is one of the leading multinational manufacturers in intimate apparel, sleepwear and baby wear. Winga employs over 3,500 employees across the world and manufactures millions of intimate apparel products per month. Production facilities are located in China, Bangladesh and from 2017 Vietnam, with design houses in New York and Hong Kong.
An exciting opportunity has popped up for a new HR Manger to join the Vietnam team. This is an essential role to the company as the HR Manager will be one of the key members from the start and will work closely with the Assistant General Manager to build the factory’s HR department. Plenty of growth and development for this role.
- HR business direction -- develop annual HR department target; contribute to factory’s annual business targets; communicate annual HR department’s goals and results to top management/board
- Factory organization -- maintain, update and improve HR structure, roles, responsibilities and work processes with the goal to optimize recruitment operations, direction and deployment of people in the company; maintain an annual HR manpower headcount (recruitment plan, anticipated retirements, promotions, transfers, new hires, etc.); maintain and monitor implementation of annual employee development and rotational plan (task assignments, job rotations, training opportunities); maintain, update and improve HR policies, procedures and work processes; establish system for performance monitoring and reporting; recommend using new tools, technologies, methods and people to improve overall HR performance
- HR support to company’s managers -- compensation and benefits management support; performance support; employee labor relations support; community living support; HR-related CSR support
- Internal customer engagement -- measure the value-added impact of HR services on internal customers’ performance (change in performance against standards KPIs); personally build relationships with managers and staff from other departments to support effective teamwork; monitor internal customer satisfaction with HR interaction and support
- Employee engagement -- measure and monitor impact of HR processes on employee engagement; build relationships with employees at all levels through regular interaction; use employee engagement feedback to develop specific HR programs to strengthen engagement and/or to improve existing HR programs.
- Leading the immediate team -- communicate the big picture; establish processes that enable effective collaboration between departments; agree on SMART goals, provide continuous managerial guidance, feedback and performance support; conduct progress reviews and determine year-end performance appraisal ratings; assess the strengths and development needs of direct team members; train the direct team members; provide recognition and reward incentives for direct team members; recommend re-assignment or contract termination of direct tram members where appropriate