- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcRole Purpose:
Proactively implement the recruitment management activities in order to provide an effective and appropriate workforce that will support growth and talent objectives
Participate in yearly/quarterly headcount planning process
• Consolidate headcount plan submitted by functional department.
• Provide monthly headcount update & report
Ensure compliance with HR protocol and local recruitment policies/process:
• Responsible for all the internal & external activities
• Organize & conduct employee orientation/induction so that new employees are quickly integrated into the organisation.
• Follow up with hiring manager to ensure probation evaluation are processed timely.
• In charge of Exit interview and make analysis on turnover rate.
• Monitor recruitment cost per approved budget.
• Update HR databases and provide periodical & ad-hoc reports (eg. Headcount movement, recruitment report, turnover report, recruitment database etc)
Increase recruitment efficiency by:
• Assess the various recruiting sources and select the most appropriate ones (recruiting websites, press announces, head hunters, recruiting cabinets, schools relations…) giving priority to internal sources
• Manage on-going relationships with external recruitment agencies to ensure the organisation receives satisfactory standards of service & provide their service efficiency assessment
Participate to job fairs and other recruitment venues to promote Coats’ employer branding as well as provide potential candidates an opportunity to learn about the organisation and its recruitment activities.
Ensure the HR filing system and employee data-entry are well established: up-to-date, accessible, professional, labelling.
Assist HRBP Manager in a compliance matters.
Yêu cầu công việcEssential:
• University degree in human management or equivalent professional qualification in mass communication.
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field
• Good oral and written in Vietnamese & English
• Computer literacy MS Office; especially Excel
• Proactive and accountable
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good organizational, time management and analytical skills
• Demonstrated positive teamwork attitude and mind-set.
• Good negotiation skill/ presentation skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng- The wage agreements in interview
- Work in an active and professional working environment
- Insurance and Paid-leaves as required by Labor Law
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí