Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
Tech JDI is established by experienced operators in the IT sector, with presence in Singapore and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We help foreign companies establish presence in Vietnam to access its fast-growing market and large talent pool for IT development.
Our clients are rapidly scaling IT companies poised to make global impact in their own industry - covering e-commerce, IT security, consumer applications, business software and online-to-offline businesses. Our Vision is to be an effective support structure for our clients in their overseas expansion.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Human Resource Manager is responsible for deployment of key HR policies and processes. This individual will proactively guide the delivery of HR services, and based on a solid understanding of both in-country HR processes and clients’ needs, offer operational support in implementing the people strategy set by the clients.
This role will cover Vietnam market and will manage multiple client groups both within and across sites and business groups within the market. He / She will interface with all other parts of HR and acts as the ‘glue’ in the overall model.
The job is of a trusted operator and advisor, and contributes to the execution and development of the business strategy, supports and leads local industrial relations aspects, organizational capability development and/or organizational alignment.
• Implement and execute our people strategy with management, clients, and other stakeholders.
• Act as an advisor on local implications and solutions for clients, managers and/or employees in employee relations procedures.
• Work closely with the business to understand and address business issues and supports local organizational capabilities development with HR interventions
• Manage / support local industrial / labor relations activities, if applicable.
• Drive standardization in the execution of HR policies and processes.
• Support and facilitate the development of managers in people management and manager self-service.
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Participate in HR projects.
You will report directly to the Managing Director, and work with the other Line of Business Leads (Recruitment, Payroll, Welfare, Software Development) to service both internal and external clients for their Human Resource needs.