Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Nhân sự :
• To be responsible for planning, managing, controlling, coordinating and participating in Human Resources activities.
• To be responsible for the formulation, recommendation and implementation of hotel policies and procedures.
• To be responsible for planning, coordinating and conducting training need analysis and training programs in order to enhance the quality service and to improve the staff performance and efficiency in handling hotel guests.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
• To manage the Human Resources department ensuring staff comply with hotel policies and procedures and local and government regulations.
• To develop and implement recruitment and screening systems and procedures in order to attract the most qualified candidates for position vacancies in the hotel.
• To coordinate with requisitioning departments, the recruitment of employees following established standards, policies and procedures; to assist them in the orientation, training, development and evaluation of their personnel.
• To be fully in charge of Training: - To supervise directly the training department and ensure that all training activities are in accordance to the needs of the hotel and all training programs have been smoothly executed. - To analyze training needs in the hotel. - To review training policies, procedures and practices and recommend any improvement to the management. - To assist department heads and department trainers to conduct job skill and generic training for their staff.
• To maintain and update policies and procedures and other human resources matters.
• To monitor the administration of the Performance Appraisal Program and act in an advisory capacity to department heads in such process.
• To prepare and submit periodic reports to GM/ Director of Villa Song Saigon as well as for management’s use in accordance with hotel and government requirements such as salary scales, manning guide, etc…
• To prepare the related budget of the Human Resources department.
• To check and amend any training activities, programs, policies and curriculum of the training department.
• To prepare the hotel annual training plan based on the guideline from the Company policy.
• To prepare all the quality training manuals and generic training
• To keep an individual employee, supervisory and management training record
• To develop special training program as requested by each division.
• To determine in advance the number of personnel to be employed during each fiscal year.
• To recruit the qualified personnel for each department based on the personnel requisition form approved by the divisional head and General Manager.
• To analyze the hotel manpower requirements in order to recommend on selection and development activities to meet those requirements.
• To monitor present and future trends in the local labor situation, social legislation and make any recommendations to the hotel management.
• To review personnel policies, procedures and practices and recommend any changes, modification or updating to the management.
• To monitor and review the hotel’s benefits and compensation levels and recommend any appropriate changes.
• To prepare succession plan for the potentials for middle and senior management level with the department/division heads and General Manager/Director.
• To monitor the progress of succession plan and recommend any internal promotion for those completing the succession plan with satisfactory performance.
• To conduct orientation, Introduction to Villa Song Saigon vision and values and generic training: Hygiene and Sanitary, Grooming for the new and existing staff.
• To oversee practical training for new employees, student and management trainees.
• To monitor re-training programs to increase skill and update the information for existing staff.
• To prepare and issue correspondences relating to the Human Resources department.
• To implement innovation and encourage staff to share new ideas for hotel improvement. If the idea is implemented, to arrange for an award to be granted to staff.
• To conduct weekly and monthly meeting with the Human Resources staff for assignment follow up and information dissemination purposes.
• To counsel hotel personnel as and when needed in areas such as career planning, training and development and employee relations.
• To investigate and review all disciplinary actions to ensure the actions are complying with the labor law, hotel rules and regulations.
• To consult with department heads an appropriate action and recommend the final results in consultation with the General Manager/Director.
• To ensure staff comply with the hotel policies and procedures as well as government regulations pertaining to employment practice.
• To ensure that the internal training programs are conducted as planned to improve staff knowledge and necessary skills up to the hotel and Villa Song Saigon Hotel standards.
• To conduct salary survey with the other leading hotels in town regularly.
• To monitor Villa Song Saigon Hotel Human Resources projects are implemented consistently.
• To monitor corporate training roll out programs have been conducted consistently by the hotel certified trainers. • To assist the Management in any activity to help promote business and revenue for the hotel.
• To improve the performance of all staff as well as develop better service for hotel guests through training and human resources management system which creates staff loyalty and commitment.
• Conduct HODs weekly meeting minutes.
• To perform other related duties and special projects as required by General Manager/Director.
The above key areas & responsibilities reflect the items considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
HUMAN RESOURCE RESPONSIBILITIES
• To ensure all staff in the Human Resources department are appraised by the immediate superior yearly.
• To create a good working atmosphere and efficient cooperation in the Human Resources department.
• To implement and monitor effective employee relations and motivation programs in the hotel.
• To develop and implement programs to ensure employee and guest security and safety.
• To disseminate information affecting employer-employee relations, employee activities and hotel personnel policies and programs as well as information regarding training activities and skill improvement programs.
• To coordinate and execute employees’ social, athletic and recreational activities.
• To maintain good working relations with all departments and all external contacts: government officials, labor, tax, immigration and lawyer’s office, human resources associations.
• To coordinate functions and activities with other departments professionally.