- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcWould you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values:
- Enjoy work, enjoy life
- Lead the game
- Act the promise
- Grow endlessly
Working with Prudential means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be the champion to deliver some tasks below:
- Maintain records and database containing information regarding licenses, warranties and service agreements for hardware and software
- Manage and keep track asset movement such as delivery, collection, reparation, lost, faulty, etc.
- Perform periodic internal audits to assure compliance
- Assure that all software maintenance is renewed on time
- Track quality throughout the product lifetime
- Interface with other departments to ensure equipment and software are received and installed in a timely manner.
- Respond to requests from end-users for specific IT software and hardware
- Review and evaluate user requirement and approve for asset request.
- Provide management with IT inventory reports.
- Evaluate the effective utilization of assets and prepare a business plan for the lifecycle of assets including an analysis of business requirement
- Execute and monitor the implementation of the asset acquisition, maintenance and disposal plans.
- Perform asset audit reconciliations and recommendations
- Conduct inventory audits and develop processes and procedures to ensure accuracy.
- Collaborate with other teams to resolve ongoing process issues.
Yêu cầu công việcQualification: College or University degree in IT or equivalent
Experiences: 2-3 years of experience in asset management
Knowledge and skill set:
- Familiar with ITIL framework is referred.
- Basic knowledge of hardware and software configuration
- Movable assets policies and procedures.
- Principles and practice of asset management
- Effective communication: verbal and written.
- Understanding of commercial software and hardware licensing with an understanding of legal terms
- Careful, highly concentrated in the work at Weekend/Holidays
- Customer service-oriented
- Available to work by ad-hoc request.
- Ready for the job training/coaching from colleagues, leader.
- Integrity, result orientation.
Why Should You Apply?
- Attractive salary
- Beneficial package including: Yoga class, health talk, mental counseling, pension plan, life insurance & financial supports
- Open environment and clear career road map
- 20 days of annual leave
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 20 days of annual leave
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí