Địa chỉ: 03 Sông Thao, Phường 2, Quận Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh
Quy mô: Từ 100 - 499 nhân viên
Mô tả công ty
MeU Solutions, a leading outsourcing provider in Vietnam of cost-effective, one size fit all, and reliable delivery services: context driven, agile testing, automation, security, performance, mobile testing solutions, as well as application development solutions
• Designing and implementing Java-based applications. • Analyzing user requirements to inform application design. • Defining application objectives and functionality. • Aligning application design with business goals. • Developing and testing software. • Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise. • Producing detailed design documentation. • Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure. • Developing multimedia applications. • Developing documentation to assist users. • Ensuring continuous professional self-development. • Work as part of a small team, which will include other developers, a project manager, QA professionals,… • Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
• Manage all accounting transactions • Prepare budget forecasts • Publish financial statements in time • Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings • Reconcile accounts payable and receivable • Ensure timely bank payments • Compute taxes and prepare tax returns • Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements • Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity • Audit financial transactions and documents • Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary • Comply with financial policies and regulations
• Build & maintain the CI/CD pipelines for microservices across all environments including dev, QA, UAT, stag ... • Work closely with software engineers to understand the architecture and technologies stack to provide solutions for automating most of the processes for rapid delivery. • Design and build operational tooling, monitoring dashboard that are helpful for product and development teams. • Provide supports for troubleshooting, root-cause analysis and maintenance of production system. • Provide on-call support for Infrastructure related issues as well scheduled maintenance jobs e.g. DR, server patching ...
• Conception and implementation of enterprise content management solutions based on AEM • Analysis of customer requirements and the creation of implementation concepts • Independent development and implementation of innovative ideas • Support with the transfer of the AEM into the development and operating environment of the EPD (AEM architecture and staging) • Java-based development of release-capable AEM software components • Implementation of the supplied web frontend HTML templates in AEM JSP templates • Integration of Adobe Marketing Cloud systems such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target or Adobe Tag Manager • Support of the product owner in the assessment of requirements with regard to AEM architecture, technologies, internal interfaces or connections to third-party systems
• Getting familiar, analyzing and identifying project architecture and testing requirements. • Getting familiar with four types of testing: manual, automation, security and performance. • Giving hands in planning out testing strategy, executing tests and final evaluation. • Reviewing and logging results. • Creating reports and appropriate feedback. • Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standup.