Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
The main responsibilities of the General Administrator are as follows:
I - Administrator
- Assist selling uniform
- Control the uniform stock IN & OUT Form
- Carry out periodical uniform inventory and prepare uniform Order
- Prepare monthly uniform report
b. Manage Meal Service
- Send Menu to parents
- Send confirmed NOS weekly to The Caterer
- Check and confirm Monthly Meal Report
c. Student’s Insurance Management
- Manage students’ insurance record
- Provide information / regular report of students’ movement to insurance authority.
- Follow up with insurance authority for issuance of cards and fees payment.
d. Manage students’ English reports and attendance
- Prepare English Report Card termly and provide translation service from English to Vietnamese if needed
- Send English Report cards to class teachers and filing
e. Attendance Report for staff
- Collect staff’s leave form monthly
- Prepare Student Attendance books for Class teachers and subject teachers
- Calculate teaching hours (attendance) for part-time teachers monthly to send to OM for final reports to HR
f. Manage stationery items / materials
- Receive order from teachers / staff
- Contact vendors to order
- Control the stationery budget
g. Provide translation service
- Translate verbally when being required for meetings by Principal
- Support translating during meeting between foreign parents and class teachers
- Translate newsletter, English monthly and termly comments for Primary (Year 1 to Year 5)
- Other translation when required
h. Other Duties
- Assist with Enrolment / Cashier when needed
- Assist school events
- Assist with purchasing teaching materials for teachers and stuff for school events
- Assist going to other government to submit documents when needed
- Make photocopy of letters, newsletters, documents
- Take photos of events/ activities in school
- Replace the administrative staff in case of their absence
- Undertake other tasks as and when assigned by the Immediate Superior and / or Management
II – Librarian
a. Library Responsibilities
- Process borrowing and returning of all library resources.
- Properly shelves all library materials.
- Cover books with protective plastic.
- Catalogue new resources by entering them into the computer system.
- Receives application for and grants library cards.
- Instructs students and others in library use
- Issues overdue notices and collects all books.
- Conducts full stock take twice a year and student books quarterly.
- Keep all records for receiving and delivering book.
- Repair damaged books.
- Assist with library timetable for class usage.
- Inform Principal/ Administrator any loss of books by students and staffs.
- Work with teachers and students to maintain an orderly atmosphere.
- Maintains a tranquil library environment by reinforcing basic library behavior rules.
- Reinforce the rule of no children in the library without teacher.
- Keep work areas and library neat.
- Decorate the library and maintain all boards.
- Assist teachers and students find resources in the library.
b. Supervise students during reading time
- Control and supervise students during reading time with teacher-in-charge when they have reading periods in the Library.
- Supervise students during break time (roster) (during recess or lunch hours)
c. Other duties
- Attend library training course when required/ assigned by Principal
- Others tasks assigned related to Librarian
- Assist full time with administration and enrolment when school is closed for summer/ break.
- Helps organize special exhibits and other school activities.
- Prepare notice boards and back drops for concerts and school activities.