- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcMission
To develop an efficient and competent service organization so as to deliver the strong commitment of high quality of Onsite service Tool Management Center (TMC) of Atlas Copco Industrial Technique’s customers.
• Provide a high level of customer service, responding to customer needs and working to satisfy customer expectations.
• Develop rapport with customers through effective communication, interpersonal skills, and professionalism.
• Plan and manage On-time preventive maintenance for Improving tool performance and Extending tool lifetime
• Maintain regular meeting with customers to identify the customer’s requirement, analyze their demands and deliver gap closure plan.
• Developing a team of highest competency driving Technical Services for Tool Maintenance & Repair, Calibration, Data Driven Service and Production Critical Software
• Continuously standardize and improve the onsite service workflow so as to improve the quality and efficiency.
• Interact with other function (such as project and sales) to setup and optimize the cross functional processes.
• Audit the exits workflow to make sure the execution.
• Be responsible for the onsite contract operational KPIs (MTTR, MTBF, Availability etc) and ensure the target fulfillment.
• Be responsible for people selection and development, i.e. interview, coaching and counseling of the employees
• Keep effective interaction with MVI/GI/SCE sales managers to ensure the customer satisfaction in territory and key account collaboration strategy execution
• Update and report status of progression and KPIs directly to Operation manager/ Business Line Manager.
• Support project with be assigned from Operation Manager.
• Maintain TMC (Tool Management Center) system and Global operation standard
• Cost and profit control for all onsite contracts.
• Leading onsite technician to do Cost Saving Program, ResultScan, customer training.
• Support to crate service contract proposal with Service Sale.
• Work hand-in-hand with Software Engineer and be the customer-interface for all Atlas Copco Software products (ie ToolsNet, Synatech, etc), including customer training, resolution of customer issues and programming support.
Yêu cầu công việcExperience
- 3 to 5 years of service management experiences
- High level of customer service through excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering or related equivalent.
- Must be good at English for daily communication with people abroad.
- Strong planning and analyzing skills.
- Sound Knowledge of Service Products, Good in people development and Communication skills, Resourceful, IT skills (Knowledge of MS Office applications, Network)
- Computer literate.
- Technical knowledge related to networks, including IP addresses, gateways, subnet-masks, DNS, switches, configurable switches, ethernet, profinet, fiber optics, etc…(options)
- Service mind characteristic
- Leading and developing others
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
- Result orientation
- Customer oriented
- Well organized
- Sense of Urgency
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Good income
- Training opportunites
- Good development
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí