- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc- Be responsible for implementing processes involved in a supply chain/ logistic operation and liaise with a variety of parties, including manufacturers, distributors, transport agents, Shipping Lines and Airlines to handle transportation, stock control, warehousing, and ensure on-time delivery, lowest transport costs and highest performance evaluation.
- Be responsible for accurate shipping docs and follow up shipping schedule.
- Work with inspection and Insurance agent if any.
- Check and issue all related docs for air-sea inbound/outbound shipments (Arrival Notice / Delivery Order / Pre-alert / Bill of Lading / Credit Note / Debit Note, etc…)
- Daily update data to system and Customers / Partner
- Ensure all charges and related docs are collected from Customer / Over-sea partner / Local agent and report to Operation Manager if any charge or documents are pending timely
- Constant care is required in order to ensure all tasks are carried out timely and correctly
- Other duties assigned by Managers & Director.
Other duties related to daily operation of forwarding/logistics.
More details will be discussed during interview.
Yêu cầu công việc- Bachelor degree in economics or related fields, aged under 30.
- Over 3-years experience in Logistics and Forwarding field, especially in sea import / export documentation and operation.
- Good command of English.
- Good skills of computers & Microsoft Office.
- Well organized and detailed, able to work under high pressure.
- Be a team player, detailed and accurate
- Be dependable and truthful
- Be motivated and dedicated
- Have strong organizational, grammar and communication skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th month salary & KPI bonus
- Have shuttle bus for staffs
- Lunch is served by Company
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí