Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Hành chính - Văn phòng :
Overall Departmental Goals:
To ensure the highest attention to detail, administrative and reporting accuracy and complete and flexible support in ensuring all facets of a reservation are handled. Be a champion in the triple bottom-line.
Specific Purpose and Scope of Work:
To accurately and in a timely manner receive, create and confirm booking requests for services required by our internal and external clients.
At the Khiri Travel Vietnam office, in Ho Chi Minh City
• Make arrangements for transportation, hotel accommodation, car rentals, tours, trains, ferries, recreational activities etc.
• To provide effective and timely delivery of travel arrangements with local service providers as requested by Khiri clients (agents and individuals).
• To coordinate travel arrangements where necessary with other Khiri Branch and Country offices.
• Revert proactively to the Sales team and to other Khiri departments deemed as necessary on the feasibility of trip requests.
• Nurture excellent relations with local service providers, other Khiri entities and with clients when necessary.
• Ensure that all information pertaining to a trip are provided to the client in a timely and professional manner.
• Advise on weather conditions, restaurants, tourist attractions, local festivals etc.
• Provide information on customs and immigration regulations, papers, passports, vaccinations, exchange rates etc. to international travellers.
• Administrative support. Issue, gather and prepare all documents required such as tickets, vouchers as needed.
• Thorough understanding of the company’s products, along with a good knowledge of Khiri Travel providers/suppliers.
• Brief tour leaders and guides on their upcoming trips, stressing client’s expectations and client’s special needs.
• Make contact with clients at regular intervals during their programs
• Guide quality control by spot-checking them regularly
• To resolve proactively any complaints and answer any questions and concerns regarding services, procedures.
• Ad hoc visits to inspect restaurants and hotels to evaluate the comfort, cleanliness, safety and customer satisfaction.
• Ad hoc tasks as needed and requested by the company, always with a smile.