Mô tả công việc
• Responsible for warehouse activities from input, output and stock goods, warehouse safety, security, clean, material, and equipment
• Formulate and review operational strategies and tactics to provide quality services that meet customers’ requirements and at the same time achieve good financial performance
• Ensure that the overall management of the warehouse system and operations are efficient and are able to meet customer requirements and contractual requirements.
• Monthly inspection of IRA stock count to ensure Goods security
• Liaising with customer on any ad hoc coordination
• Set-up discussion with customer for monthly & weekly performance review
• Build and maintain good rapport with customers to understand their requirements, obtain feedback on service performances and response to enquiries and service issues highlighted by customer
• Monitor staff performance, motivating and assigning team to works, training
• Identify and record process quality problems and initiate or recommend solution to these problems, verify and control the implementation.
• Conduct Monthly In-house Operations discussion meeting to keep staff informed and aligned
• Conduct Self Improvement program to achieve better warehouse and customization efficiency
• Take leadership in identifying & delivering any saving & Improvement opportunities for the Operations
• Manage sub-contractor
Yêu cầu công việc
- Hard working
- High responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Warehousing and logistics process knowledge
- Proficient in Computer skill
- 3 to 5 years experience as manager in the warehousing business
- Good use of means of communication, presentation, technical illustration if preferred
- Thorough and well-organised
- Intermedite English
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th Month Salary
- Annual health check & Social insurance follow Vietnam Law
- Training opportunities
Hồ sơ bao gồm
- Đơn xin việc.
- Sơ yếu lý lịch.
- Hộ khẩu, chứng minh nhân dân và giấy khám sức khoẻ.
- Các bằng cấp có liên quan.