Mã QR đăng nhập App
Thông tin chung
Chức vụNhân viên
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
The Project Architect position is a part of the Architecture Design team and/or Documetation team. To follow the project from Concept design to Construction Documentation. You will ensure that all project are delivered in accordance with GSA standard
• Discussing the objectives, requirements and budget of a project.
• Consulting and coordination with other sectors/studio such as planning, electrical, mechanical…etc.
• Advising on the practicality of project, preparing proposal and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals to the client.
• Using IT in design and project management, specifically using computer-aided design software.
• Producing detailed workings, development of designs, architecture drawings and specifications
• Specifying the nature and quality of materials required.
• Preparing tender applications and presentations.
• Negotiating with contractors and other professionals.
• Preparing applications for planning and building control departments.
• Preparing tender documents for contracts.
• Project managing and helping to coordinate the work of contractors.
• Controlling a project from start to finish.
• Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts.
• Regular site visits to check on progress, travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings.
• Resolving problems and issues that arise during construction.
• Ensuring that the environmental impact of the project is managed.
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Bằng cấpKhông yêu cầu
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
Skills and Specifications:
• Excellent English in verbal and written communication skills.
• High levels of creativity, imagination and vision.
• A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects to their conclusion.
• Organizational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
• Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals.
• Confidence and ability in negotiation with Client as well as Contractor.
• Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency with computer-aided design.
• Project delivery in Revit. BIM understanding is an advantage.
• Strong mathematical and technical skills.
• Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure.
• Profusion experience in construction issue settle
Education and Qualifications
• 5 year and above of experience within the field of Architecture in foreign companies.
• 3 projects throughout
• Experiences in Australia project and understanding Aus standard is an advantage
• Accredited Bachelor or Master of Architecture.
- • Working time: 08:30 - 17:30, From Mon to Fri
- • Long service award, performance bonus, birthday gift
- • Young, creative and dynamic environment.
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
Tin tuyển dụng bạn đang xem đã hết hạn ứng tuyển
AI365 lựa chọn ra (5) tin tuyển dụng tương tự với tin bạn đang xem, bạn có thể lựa chọn những tin phù hợp nhất để ứng tuyển nhanh một lần duy nhất!
Đã chọn 0 công việc
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn