Thông tin chung
Mức lươngThỏa thuận
Chức vụThực tập sinh
Kinh nghiệmHơn 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Bằng cấp yêu cầuCử nhân trở lên
Yêu cầu giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
- Be responsible for the main plan of the project, Promptly feedback about the status and schedule of all projects
- Coordinate with team members to make sure defined projects go as planned and actively deal with encountered problems as well as customers requirement
- Support and preparation of quotations/offers
- Execute basic- and detail engineering with internal and external sources
- Support and control the installation and start-up process
- Ensure the readiness for installation and start up
- Recognise and convert problems in his task-/project area in context with other functions
- Take the initiative to reach the project targets
- Analyse the status of his project. Applies independently the right measures at the right time to reach the target of the project
- Define, negotiate and check time schedule and costs of projects
- In charge of the file management and conservation of the projects.
- University graduate major in Mechanical/Process engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in Project management process of installation and debugging, good at coordination work arrangements;
- Experience in process engineering.
- English: Business level
- Can manage a team in a case- and employee orientated manner.
- Willing to adapt his working time to the time schedule of the project
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC