Mô tả công việc
Negotiate deals with potentials suppliers to purchase suitable raw materials with best price. Monitoring the supply inventory levels for efficient operation. Besides, follow up with export / local supplier to ensure their delivery is on time.
1 .Receive Purchase Requisition from Requestor/ Requested Departments
2. Manage the whole purchasing process including get at least two quotation, negotiation for the best combination of quality & price, purchase order issuance, contract finalization, delivery follow up and payment follow up.
3. Be responsible for direct and indirect materials sourcing, planning, purchasing and monitoring inventory level.
4. Manage supplies to meet operation plan and customers demands
5. Generate monthly entries for Account Payables eg. Invoices, Credit Note, Debit Note etc.
6. Be responsible for preparing monthly stock report (RM, WIP, FG and trading items) on time to meet accounting deadline and have proper filing record system
7. Preparing monthly cost analysis reports as well as quarterly or yearly forecast and budgets
8. Notify to related dept ( logistic and QA) for the incoming goods from local & overseas
9. Work with forwarders for import & export shipment arrangement
10. Making a document for import-export custom procedure and follow receiving or delivery of raw materials/goods
11. Key information of red invoice for purchasing into the Misa system
12. Follow up payable aging
13. Make reports about receiving & delivery cost total of import & export products/raw materials
14. Make reports about receiving & delivery cost in details of import & export products/raw materials
15. Interact with suppliers to solve delivery lead time or quality problem if any
16. Manage and update the list of suppliers, black listed suppliers and potential suppliers
17. Evaluate suppliers and improve suppliers performances