- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Xuất - nhập khẩu
Vận tải - Lái xe
Vật tư - Thiết bị
Mô tả công việc
1. Purchase Order
- Developing and sourcing new supplier
- Contact supplier to obtain quotations, compare price
- Contact with Requester/User to verify quality, spec, quantity and lead time, etc
- Request sample for testing,
- Negotiate price and contract commercial terms
- Propose supplier and place Purchase Order in Solomon system
- Arrange down payment to supplier (if any)
- Work with supplier and follow up delivery schedule
- Collaborate with warehouse for delivery & inspection goods/ service
- Collect delivery & receiving docs, submit and follow payment to supplier
- Coordinate with Requester/User or Storekeeper to solve problem occur if any
- Input & update purchasing data PRs weekly, POs monthly and other report as assigned
- Be able to understand full terms of trading and satisfy the conditions according to Work with oversea supplier to obtain Pro-forma invoice
- Arrange TT or open L/C to supplier
- Contact frequently with supplier to follow up shipment schedule to avoid unknown delay shipment
- Push supplier for shipping document and collaborate closely with Logistics Team for custom clearance to release goods
- Prepare for tax payment
2. Cost saving & cost efficiency
- Prepare import and export documents such as Contract, Invoice, Packing list/Shipping documents based on final quantity.
- Prepare weekly export plan based on customers request delivery date & production plan. (2-3 times/month)
- Work closely with Sales team in other country to collect & follow all order information from Korean
- Arrange booking with forwarder & shipping line.
- Arrange trucking & inform loading plan to warehouse team.
- Problem solving ability arises well.
- Skills in using Ecuss declaration software proficiently.
- Collect necessary import and export documents from related departments and check before sending customers.
- Experienced in customs declaration procedures.
- Other related jobs.
Yêu cầu công việc
- University level preferred in logistics, supply chain;
- Intermediate English skill required,
- Minimum 2 years of logistics experience (preferred for candidates experienced import and export in automobile or heavy equipment industry);
- Confident, honest, hard working and friendly;
- Strong skill in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- 13th month salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
- Oriented training and development;
- Salary: Negotiable
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Insurance package
- Professional and international working environment