Mã QR đăng nhập App
Thông tin chung
Chức vụNhân viên
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển0 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
• Do inspection of sewn goods as well as any manufacturing related to the production of Osprey packs.
• Each inspector will focus on a factory but will be called on to do inspection at our Osprey factories.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To carry out quality inspection (inline and final) to assure the shipped products from suppliers conform with Osprey quality requirements in a timely manner.
• To monitor production closely and provide technical support where needed.
• To complete quality inspection reports during each inspection.
• To identify causes and solutions of quality issues as they arise.
• To assure all non-conformances are controlled/followed-up properly.
• To contribute to the set-up as well as implementation of Osprey quality standard internally and at the suppliers’ site.
• To establish a good relationship with suppliers with bilateral benefit.
• From time to time, do inspection of raw materials.
• Examine PP samples and analyze construction, and workmanship to sure it is matching Osprey specs.
• Communicate with Osprey management about production and changes on factories that will affect Osprey.
AUTHORITY& WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
• Production manager, Quality Inspection team
• Factory Merchandisers, Management, Sample Room in Factories
Kinh nghiệmKhông yêu cầu
Bằng cấpKhông yêu cầu
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
• University/College degree (Garment Technique will be a plus).
• Fluent English (both spoken and written).
• Computer usage skills (Microsoft office as a minimum).
• At least 3 years in Backpack manufacturing in quality control field.
• 3-year experience in inspection, textile experience preferred.
• Communication skill.
• Facts and Figures – statistical analysis skill.
• Project management skill.
• Strong problem solving ability
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications. 14 days Annual Leave. Lunch provided 5 days a week.
REQUIRED MEETINGS AND TIME/TRAVEL
Participation in all department and general company meetings/functions, and others relating to special assignments, as required. May be required to work outside of normal work hours or attend offsite training/business functions.
It is understood that this document may be changed in the future in the best interest of Osprey and/or the customers served. Any changes will be discussed with the incumbent.
- Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- 14 days Annual Leave
- Lunch provided 5 days a week
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
Tin tuyển dụng bạn đang xem đã hết hạn ứng tuyển
AI365 lựa chọn ra (4) tin tuyển dụng tương tự với tin bạn đang xem, bạn có thể lựa chọn những tin phù hợp nhất để ứng tuyển nhanh một lần duy nhất!
Đã chọn 0 công việc
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn