Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Quản lý điều hành :
The Residence Manager is responsible for the planning, developing and articulation of corporate goals; He/she plans, develops and establishes policies and objectives of the organization in accordance with Board directives and corporation charter.
1. Effectively communicates corporate goals to appropriate internal and external personnel
2. Confers with departmental heads to formulate strategy and policies, plan objectives and establish responsibilities and procedures for attaining objectives.
3. Directs and coordinates the formulation of financial programs to provide funding for new projects, to maximize returns on investments and to increase productivity.
4. Evaluates performance of executives for compliance with established policies and objectives.
5. Ensures the organization’s compliance with legislation such as Companies Act, Land Titles etc.
6. Liaises with the relevant authorities, including Land Titles Registry, URA etc.
7. Acts as cheque signatory jointly with the Chief Executive Officer or Financial Controller
8. Be responsible for planning, controlling and coordination of all functional events as requested by the Management
9. Closely coordinate with Sales & Marketing department to deliver the product to residents
10. Coordinate with Guest Service, Engineering, Housekeeping and Security departments to ensure the service standards are met
11. Ensure smooth operation and efficiency of operational departments with regular inspections
12. Handle correspondences relating to residents
13. Disseminate information and obtain feedback from residents
14. Perform all duty as outline in the operational policy and procedures, report or recommend any outstanding issues
15. Assist in the preparation of required management reports
16. Assist in the review and update of operational procedures
17. Ensure that the local legal, labor, health and building requirements/regulations are met and maintained
18. Assist in the Sales & Marketing plan of the company
19. Assist in developing and establishing new programs, service standards, control procedures and pro-active activities
20. Organize operations meetings
21. Perform any and all other assignments as directed by the Management
22. Perform as “Manager on Duty” when assigned
23. The employee must be in line with ISO 14000
24. The employee also follow the Ascott Management: EHS (Environment – Health – Safety) Roles & Responsibilities