- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Hành chính - Văn phòng
Vận tải - Lái xe
Mô tả công việc
• Ensure all flights are crewed on a monthly basis in compliance with the requirements of the Company Operations Manuals, applicable CAAV legislation and the relevant industrial awards.
• This position is required to work as rotation shift schedule
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Ensure all functions of the crewing planning area are performed to a high standard and in compliance with the requirements of the Company Operations Manual
• Ensure all flights are rostered to comply with CAAV legislation, Company Operations manuals and relevant industrial awards
• Ensure all training requirements are rostered efficiently and accurately in accordance with the company operations manuals and CAAV legislation
• Liaise with the Ground Training department to ensure all ground training requirements are achieved.
• Liaise with the Compliance department to ensure all aircrew are compliant for Jetstar flight operations.
• Ensure aircrew rosters are rostered in the most efficient manner to minimise costs whilst maintaining compliance and adhering to CAAV legislation
• Liaise with Flight Operations/ Cabin Services Management to ensure accurate crew information is prevalent to allow efficient and compliant rosters to be built.
• Coordinate and administer in accordance with relevant industrial awards - crew base transfers (full time/temporary), part-time crew and annual leave
• Liaise with the scheduling department to ensure the integrity of the Airline schedule
• Internal: SCC, Flight Crew & Cabin crew, OCC, Training team
• External: CAAV, Airports
Department and Location:
• Flight Operations
• Head Office – 3rd Floor | Vietnam Airlines Building | Tan Son Nhat International Airport | Ho Chi Minh City
Direct Report: Operations Control Center Manger –and/or Operations Duty Manager and/or Roster Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• College degree or University degree.
• Experience in flight operation
• English: TOEIC at least 400 - Good verbal and written communication skill (Vietnamese / English)
• Highly motivated, driven by goals, strong team participant, customer focussed
• Ability to work without supervision
• Excellent time management skills and problem solving skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Bảo hiểm Bảo Việt